Sunday, January 16, 2005

Lemming

In honor of my sister, I also "jump off the cliff," and fill out this silly survey.

Three names you go by:
1. Sven, Stevonovich, and other plays on the name Stephen
2. Buford, a civil war style name my mother calls me
3. Amazing, simply amazing

Three screen names you have:
1. deathcabforsven
2. tenenbaumer
3. sven_the_swedish_model

Three things you like about yourself:
1. my eyes
2. my taste in music
3. my memory

Three things you dislike about yourself:
1. I’m an uber lurp
2. lack of common sense/ street smarts
3. my hair

Three parts of your heritage:
1. I’d like to think I’m Swedish, but I’m actually Danish
2. A little pompous Brit in this one
3. I’m pretty sure I go back to Adam

Three things that scare you:
1. “plastic” girls in large groups
2. Bela Lugosi or Cher
3. humiliation

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Pasta-roni
2. good music
3. proper hygiene

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. bootcut jeans (not girlpants, but close)
2. a Death Cab for Cutie shirt
3. some mismatched socks

Three of your favorite bands/artists today:
1. Anything with Ben Gibbard (Death Cab for Cutie, Postal Service)
2. Sam Bean of Iron & Wine
3. A close tie between Elliott Smith and Frou Frou

Three of your fav. songs at present
1. Such Great Heights (Postal Service, Remix and Iron & Wine)
2. Neighborhood #1 – Tunnels (Arcade Fire)
3. This Temporary Life (Death Cab for Cutie)

Three new things you want to try in the upcoming year:
1. Cricket
2. Serving an LDS mission
3. getting published

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Genuine interest
2. Adventure
3. Clarity

Two truths and a lie (in any order):
1. I sleep with my socks on
2. I have an identical twin sister
3. I have a secret man-crush on Johnny Depp (pssst, don’t tell anyone)

Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. eyes
2. smile
3. hair

Three things you just can't do:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Drop the sarcasm
3. Play the trombone, I’ve never tried, but I’m nearly certain I just can’t do it

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. going to shows, finding music
2. watching amazing movies
3. swimming

Three careers you're considering:
1. Medical Doctor (orthopedic or thoracic surgeon)
2. Owning a record store
3. Medical research

Three places you'd like to go on vacation:
1. Northwest Coast
2. Caribbean or Thailand
3. Europe

Three kids names:
1. Andrew
2. Benjamin or Noah
3. Eisley, for a girl

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. set a guiness world record
2. sail a yacht
3. write a best-selling novel

The cliff aforementioned is metaphorical. My sister did not commit suicide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home