Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Resurrection

I feel like I'm desperately trying to resurrect a person I smothered six months ago in Provo, Utah. I forgot how incredibly refreshing it is to write your thoughts down. I've kept a remarkably current journal, but something about typing just lets the juices flow better.

I've been in Ukraine now for almost 4 months, having arrived September 20, 2005. It's quite an interesting place, and I'll be sure to write more about it when time permits.

This is just a shout out from a black and white photograph.

Hello Sven!

1 Comments:

Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

Hey, Sven, good to meet you. Um, sort of. eg talks about you a lot. Well, more than she talks about anyone else I don't know.

I think all missionaries should have blogs.

6:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home